[openrisc] openrisc automated testing system

Hi Folks,

I have implemented automated testing system for openrisc gnu toolchain.

http://www.opencores.org/cores/or1k-new/ats/

Right now it is still in beta testing. I am thinking where to send email
messages if a test fails. I'm thinking either to create new mailing list
just for this purpose (another mailing list duh !) or to use this openrisc
mailing list (some might get annoyed by occasional messages that something
failed - however it might give really fast warning that certain version of
tools can't build/install). Your thoughts?

regards,
Damjan