[openppc] New Developer

Hello, I'm new to this list, and like many of you, I'm interested in
designing systems around the PPC architecture. First off, is there any
where I can find a PPC processor to start working with, and not have to
buy a commercial quantity like at IBM, and I just can't find anywhere to
buy them from Motorola. My plans are to start with a desktop PC design
then move to other things like servers, set top boxes, game consoles,
laptops, tablets, and maybe even handhelds, although here I'm not as
sure as PPC, it might have to ARM, but they'll all be Linux based, until
I put in the effort to port AtheOS to PPC and get it up to par. I look
forward to working wth all of you, and hope to be able to contribute in
positive manner.