Re: [openppc] PCB manufacturing

At 01:18 PM 10-05-2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I would like to design a PCBlayout around an embedded PPC processor (e.g.
>a 555). Although, it looks like not anybody can produce PCBs with, for
>instance 4 layers that could accept a PPC.
>
>Does anyone know what the price would be to produce a few units of this
>design (that is to be used as a robot main controller).
>
>Regards,
>Matthieu Mutz

  Sierra Proto Express has a $122 offer for two 4-layer boards
(http://www.2justforyou.com, that is 2 x $51 plus a $20 charge). However,
I'd suggest Advanced Circuits (http://www.4pcb.com) and ask for a match to
Sierra's price. We have had a wonderful experience with AC.

  Cheers.
--
PabloBleyerKocik/
  pbleyer       /"Rintrah roars & shakes his fires in the burdend air;