Re: [openppc] Articia & Escena

> Have you looked at the Galileo/Marvell Discovery GT-64260 ? Dual
> 64/66 PCI, built-in Ethernet, MPX bus support and much more goodies.
>
> See
>
> http://www.marvell.com/Internet/Products/Product_Family/1,2413,1-4,00.html

Have you looked at Tundra's Ti890 - http://www.tundra.com/page.cfm?TREE_ID=101039

60x and MPX modes, 133 MHz operation
PCI/X Interface  - 50-133MHz PCI-X; 25-66MHz PCI @ 32/64 bits
RapidIO Interface - Operates at 250 or 500 MHz, with full-duplex, 8-bit data and 34-bit addressing
Host Local Port Interface for SRAM, FLASH, or ROM
Integrated DDR Memory Controller
Four DMA Controllers
Interrupt Controller
Dual 10/100/Gbit Ethernet Port with dedicated DMA engines
I2C serial port
JTAG support (Boundary Scan)
Dual UARTs

For building a server, you surely want a fast, high bandwidth memory interface - this has 64bit,
266MHz DDR (PC2100 (I think)).

Tom, can we update the page on OpenPPC to show these new Northbridges??

Alasdair