[fpu] Problem in FPU

Dear All,

I am working on project "FPU". I am making it in VHDL. I am facing few problems in project. I am unable to understand few points. If possible please tell me the details of algorithm used in division & multiplication implementation or Books to be reffered. Also tell me the use of denormalisation of exponents to 1 bit. If it is given in some book then also tell me about that book. I will be very thankful if someone reply to me at susheel_arora@rediffmail.com as soon as possible.

 Thanks & regards,
 Susheel