Re: [[fpu] 回覆 : [[fpu] Me]]

Welcome,
Since this mailing list is new and it seems no one has done anything yet we
can start defining the spec of the FPU.

1. types of instructions
2. should the FPU be generic or for OR1K processor?
3. mentassa size and exponenet size in bits
4. operations (addition, subtractions, mutilplications,division, MAC
trigonometric functions
5. compatibility with the IEEE standard?
6. Intarnal architecture ( should it be based on integer operations so we can
use the integer processor and some kind of firmware to generate the integer
operations.
7. what else do you have?

Jamil Khatib

Jimin.Wang@rdc.com.tw wrote: