[fpu] Me

Hi guys.  I'm sorry I've been missing in action for the last couple of
weeks.  School has been really tough, and I've been out of town as well.
I haven't been able to scrap together a full specification, but that's
probably all for the best, all things considered.  I have decided to
take a position with Motorola in their design verification group for
their next-gen PowerPC processors.  Since I will most probably be
working very closely with the floating point unit, I am leaving the FPU
team at Opencores to prevent any possible conflict of intrest.  The FPU
project will also need a new maintainer, so anyone who is intrested
please mail me or Damjan.  I'm really sorry that I have to leave you
guys so soon.

Long

Long Truong                  	lxtruong@ieee.org