RE: [ethmac] receiver query

At this moment no address recognition is being done in my cores (except for
control frames). This section is still under development. If you need
further help, tell me exactly which files are you talking about. If the file
names start with "eth_", then you can ask my help otherwise contact Mahmud
or Novan.

Regards,
	Igor