From: owner-ethmac@opencores.org [mailto:owner-ethmac@opencores.org]On Behalf Of YU ZHOU
Sent: 17. januar 2002 9:40
To: ethmac@opencores.org
Subject: [ethmac] a question about ifg_timer.v

Hi,
   I am trying to implement the Ethernet MAC (from Opencores) on the FPGA. I have a question about the ifg_timer.v that  has been &nbs p;described in transmit module.
  In the brief description,it is said that the IFG has two intervals time, IFG_1 for the first 60 bit times and IFG_2 for the following 36 bit times of IFG. But in the program I find:

`define IFG_LENGTH_2 (5'd22)

I'm not sure if the length is "5'd22". Why it is "22"?
< DIV>I think it ought to be "5'd24".
Perhaps I'm wrong,but I want to know the reason.
Would you tell me about it?
Thanks.

Regards,
YuZhou