[ecc] Re:

If I see your code, I think there will be a 'hazard' such as "double
driver". Especially when sel_a and sel_b are both high, y will be
driven by two different signals. Actually, this is the purpose of the
'nested if' structure, it places a logic gate between the signals and
y.

Because of this reason, I also suggest to change the structure. I'm
sorry.

Regards,

Dian.