Re: [ecc] Reed Solomon decoder

Hi Duane,

Really grateful for ur timely advices and the generosity of u for sharing
out ur source code which provides mi with greater understanding. I've
also gotta a copy of the book Error Control Coding, by Lin and Costello.
With reference to the book's implementation of multiplier, i've managed
to shrink my 255 encoder from 4000 slices(with exp/binary table) to 200
slices(abt 4000 gates used). Once again, thanks for ur help which allow
mi to see light in the midst of darkness... :-)

Yours Sincerely,
Yong Song.

P/s: i've tried reply to u via this forum, but at times it seems to be
down. is it okie if u provide mi with ur e-mail so that i can reply direct to
u? if yes, could u reply to yongsong88@yahoo.com.sg? thanks.