Re: [oc] I NEED YOURHELP

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002 20:28:55 +1000 A.D.,
John Dalton <john.dalton@bigfoot.com>
carved the following runes about
"Re: [oc] I NEED YOURHELP":

> Just in case anyone is stupid enough to be taken in by this SPAM,
> be warned that this is more dangerous than your average SPAM.
> There have been reports of people being abducted, ransomed and
> in some cased killed when they have travelled in response to such
> emails.

Indeed. If anyone is unaware of this fraud method, type Nigeria 419 into
Google and you'll get some scary results.
If your everyday average spammer should be dragged out and shot, I don't
have a sadistic enough imagination to figure out what punishment these
creeps should have!

--
e@mair.com        Support free hardware choice and save AmigaOS!