Re: [oc] [OT] Good Virtex Board

Aloha!

Shawn Tan wrote:
> Dear ppl,
>
> I'd like to know what Virtex based boards are recommended for
> prototyping?? Do they have a virtex based board that is totally
> modular.. so that I may add external modules to it when necessary..

Check out the following web page:
http://xilinx.com/xlnx/xil_prodcat_product.jsp?title=protoboards_protoboards_page

It lists several prototyping boards both from Xilinx and from third party
vendors. Most of them are equipped with multiple rows of headers and sockets
that are accessible directly from the FPGA.

They usually have a special offer that includes a Virtex E 1000 or similar and
a MicroBlaze dev kit for very good price/performance. Check with your local
dealer about these boards.

Good luck!
--
Med vänlig hälsning, Yours