[oc] AHB Slave Wrapper ?

 Hi,

 Lately I am working on the topic of AMBA architecture. First of all,
designing a general AHB Slave Wrapper. If a non-AMBA standard IP would like
to connect to AHB as slave, it's the better choice to choose the AHB slave
wrapper to encapsulate. In my knowledge, wrapper will produce some latency
between ARM and IP. From the input/output of wrapper, it fits the AHB spec
instead of IP. What would I like to state is if wrapper will produce some
latency due to input latch etc. What's the principle does design a wrapper
for an designer ? More transparent, the better. BTW,
do you suggest to use falling edge of clock to latch data to steal the
latency ?

 Regards,

 Nanson Nan-Sheng Huang