From: Matts [mailto:kivik@firstlinux.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 5:14 AM
To: cores@opencores.org
Subject: [oc] Development Boards

Development boards for FPGA programming are quite expensive. The cheapest I
could find was $450.

Would it not be a good idea to put some designs of development/prototype
boards on a section on www.opencores.org ?

I would like PCB:s and items lists for some boards together with
descriptrions on how to make a suitable JTAG cable, and what free (gratis ot
free) software that can be used with them.

The FPGA's themsalf are not very expensive, and I believe many opencores
interested can create a PCM and solder on the chips themself.

At least I am interested in this.