Re: [oc] Embedded FPGA Core

Hi!

I am not currently involved into the project, nor anynone, I am aware of.
The project was frozen, since there were no volounteers on the list then
to make the core, based on the spec. I haven't found time to learn Verilog
and to code it myself, since I am involved into other projects also.

The project is still active, but at least someone with Verilog skills should
write the model.

Marko