[oc] Yet another z80 compatible

Hi, I'm Naohiko Shimizu, Tokai University Japan.
I put another core "mz80" under the GPL.

This is almost instruction compatible with the Z80,
and if you synthesize for ALTERA CPLD, it will fit
about 1400 logic cells. The clock cycles needed
to execute the instruction is fewer than original.
The bus timing is almost compatible with the MC6800.
So it is not direct replacement of existing circuits.
The description language of mz80 is SFL like my80 or
m65.

Because I have little time for mz80, and spend only
three days for it, it still lacks some of Z80 features.

  a) The P flag is still i8080A compatilble, not take the V
  b) DAA for subtraction is not implemented yet
  c) R,I registers are not implemented yet

The fix is not so difficult of course.

You can download the code from my web site.

http://shimizu-lab.dt.u-tokai.ac.jp/pgm/mz80/index.html

Enjoy,

Naohiko