Re: [oc] Rambus Memory Controller

Talk to Rambus. They make the IP available to customers
for the RMC. Used to be free.
Note that the RMC is rtl designed to work in the 66-200mhz
region. It talks to another core (DRAC) which muxes,
DLL's and accesses the wire.  Its pretty low level RTL,
essentially technology nonspecific gate instatiation.
STA on the RMC edges is fun.

The DRAC core needs silicon specials, not synthesizeable
as such. And I suspect there is patent licensing on this bit.
john