RE: [oc] CRC cores

hi,
in order to accomplish my final project, about SHA-1 of which deadline
will be about the next two months from now, I need some inputs and
arguments from all of you here, so that I can revise the project and then
confirm that this project can be surely set for presentation.

thank you for your attention

regards,

aria
                 I Made Aria Bagus Pramana
Electronics Sub Department of Electrical Engineering Department of
              Bandung Institute of Technology