From: owner-cores@opencores.org [mailto:owner-cores@opencores.org]On
Behalf Of Johnsonw10
Sent: 20 November 2001 03:06
To: cores@opencores.org
Subject: Re: [oc] Development boards for Virtex or Virtex-E (not Spartan
IIs though)

Just saw the following posting from comp.arch.fpga news group. Thought
somebody might be interested.

Jim

---
Burch Electronic Designs announces the new
B5-SPARTAN2+ board.

A low cost, high performance, easy-to-use board,
for prototyping and education.

Introductory price:  US$149,  available now
http://www.burched.com.au/bedspartan2.html

Features:
* 200,000 gates (XC2S200 device)
* Works with the free Xilinx WebPACK (tm) software
* Header programmable PLL oscillator - select any frequency between 1 -
100MHz
* JTAG and serial mode configuration download pod cable, with schmitt
buffering
* Pod has "lock configuration" switch - your FPGA will not "de-configure" by
accident
* Array of high and mid frequency decoupling capacitors on underside of
board
* Multilayer board
* Test LED and pushbutton switch
* Uses a Plug-On Module concept for system expansion
* Low cost
* Easy to use
* Great for education, or some serious prototyping !
* Ideal for University and Technical College FPGA design courses

In stock now.
Order form available.
10-pack deals for volume purchases.

International orders are very welcome.