Re: [oc] DPLL

Hi,
           I have a problem about  bit synchronization when use QPSK in satellite communication. When design the demodulator , how can i get the
bit clock?  Some one said because of the fading and unknown delay , you can not synchroniza to the transmitter . so must  use the equalizer to estimate the channel. Is it right?

"Sam Gladstone" <samg@t-and-t.com>@opencores.org on 11/15/2001 06:29:28 AM

Please respond to cores@opencores.org

Sent by:  owner-cores@opencores.org