Re: [oc] MP3 Encoder?

Hi folks,

we are looking for a mp3 engine for our openhardware project. We use a
68vz328 running with 33MHz that is too slow to decode mp3 stuff with usuable
sound quality. At the moment we will use decoder from www.vlsi.fi but with
the onboard acex 1k50 featuring some kind of data engine it might be cool to
implement the mp3 decoder (the 68vz328 may pump data from the ethernet or
build in ide disk). We use linux as OS. Check www.dragonix.net

Dani

Am Dienstag, 13. November 2001 23.55 schrieben Sie:

Daniel Haensse
Dipl. Ing. ETH
Klinik fuer Neonatologie
UniversitaetsSpital Zuerich