[oc] Welcome to Firewire team!

Kumar and Simon,

First of all welcome to the Firewire team.

If you didn't already join the opencores developer group, please visit
www.opencores.org and request to be added to the developer list. I guess you
need opencores.org accounts to have write permissions to opencores.org CVS
repositories. (Damjan, correct me if I am wrong).

Please let me know once you get an opencores account. We can go from there.
If you'd like to have a new mailing list for firewire project (I don't think
we need one at the moment), I'll ask sysadmin to create one for the team.

Once again, welcome on board and look forward to working with you guys! If
anyone else wants to help, please let us know. we'd appreciate it.

Jim