Re: [oc] What kind of Algorithm level code can be synthesised?

Would it be better to do something like use a processer of some sort, and
program it for the higher level stuff?  I generally try to keep my VHDL
code as close to possible as a hardware schematic would be (but then again
I haven't been able to do much hardware design in VHDL either, so I
can't really say that my way works better).  The issue is that eventaully
you're code will be converted into a hardware layout somewhere/somehow.
Its probally simular to compiler design, but even more painfull, so I
don't really want to know. :)
later,
Mike