[oc] NEW PROJECT PROPOSAL(robotic arm controller )

hello,
I have Successfully developed a robotic arm controller (stepper motor controller core) in VHDL.I want to publish it in www.opencores.org.please permit me to do it. .here with i present the short describtion of my core.

core description:
	robotic arm controller is developed in VHDL and it is fitted in  Cypress C22V10 PAL IC.
	Synthesize Tool:Cypress Warp 4
	IC             :PAL C22V10

Functionality:
	to control the stepping speed of stepper motor
			by full step mode
			   half step mode.
	to control the stepping direction of stepper motor
			by clockwise mode
			   anticlockwise mode.

Interfacing Card:
	to drive the stepper motor  the collector of 4 darlington pair transistors are connected to the windings of motor,a free-wheeling diode is connected across each winding for fast switching.

INPUTS:
	clock is given from clock generatorIC4060 to PAL IC .
	speed & direction control mode is selected and conrolled by input  switches of this robotic arm controller hardware board

NOTE:
	time delay between each switching sequence should be 1 to 5msec.
       for implementing this design in fpga use appropriate clock diveder.

If you have intreset in it,Please contact me at sathishr@rediffmail.com

with regs,
sathish kumar.r

http://bol.rediff.com