[oc] LCD timing parameters

Richard, after some work I think that we could make one little modification on the block diagram, an external reference clock should be added to the timing generator, or the prescaler, I'm currently working on the timing generator block and I'll try to finish it, I don't have a simulation tool now, but I came up with something temporary until I get NC-sim, now for supported modes I need some definitions, let's say (preliminary) that available modes will be

320x240x60Hz,70Hz
400x300x60Hz,70Hz
640x480x60Hz,70Hz
768x576x60Hz,70Hz
800x600x60Hz,70Hz

for 4:3 LCD panels,

regarding other panels which do not have the ration of 4:3 like PDAs may be we can use

160x240x60Hz (Agenda Linux)
240x320x60Hz (iPAQ)

plz see what you can add and modify

is your friend Andras registered in the mailing list ?

Best Regards !
Sherif