[oc] Re: mac

Hello Sanjay,

U find the architectural details on the mac page @ opencores itself.
Regarding the multiplier I am using a modified booths algorithm.
I was unable to work on this since a few days due to my busy schedule at
my office....
But shortly I will put up the rtl code & its details...
Just u need to wait for some time.
Regardding FIR filter, what r ur plans ? whether to use this mac to do
multiply accumulate operations required for FIR or u wish implement the
FIR hardware itself ?
May be the first choice would be better.....

Harish

>Hi harish
>I'm glad to know that you are working on MAC
>i'm also working on MAC let me introduce myself
>I'm doing my M'Tech from CEDTI A'bad.
>I;m working on MAC as a part of my project.I've
>Developed $ by $ bit multiplier So far in vhdl
>i'm working on Xilinx so not much scope in par &
>floorplanning
>I want to implement a FIR filter using MAc
>give me the Details & please be remain intouch
>---sanjay patil

Tired of limited space on Yahoo and Hotmail?
Free 100 Meg email account available at http://www.dacafe.com