Re: [oc] ATM Core

--- jimmy87@sunplus.com.tw wrote:

> Regarding the core interfaces, may be we can use my
> suggested simple PCI local interface
>
> Jamil Khatib
>
> ^^^ Hi Jamil,
> what's your simple PCI local interface?
> multi master? has pipeline data transaction?
> Best regards, Jimmy

You can check the block diagram of the PCI controller
local side interface at
http://www.opencores.org/cores/pci64/pci_local.gif

Although there is no real documentation at the PCI
page but you can refere to the mailing list archieve

It is a communication between the PCI bus and the
local side using simple point to point communication
or via FIFOs to add more features.

For utopia or any other bus interface you can use that
simple idea or we can make it more generic and
preserving teh simplicity.

Jamil Khatib