Re: [oc] ATM Core

Hi,

It would be a nice project.

I have some expoeriance in ATM/SONET design and I can
help specially with UTOPIA interface and the system
specification.

You can find information about ATM at
http://www.atmforum.com
and download specs from
ftp://ftp.atmforum.com/pub

For UTOPIA and PHY specs you can check the files
starting with af-phy

I would like to suggest a simple PHY project with a
single ATM cheannel and UTOPIA level 1 at the
begining.

For multiple ATM channels we have to think to put
UTOPIA level 2 or 3

Regarding the core interfaces, may be we can use my
suggested simple PCI local interface

Jamil Khatib