Re: [oc] Volunteers for MAC

Hi Nanda Kumar,

The details of the MAC design are available on the Opencores site.
U can have a look at it under the URL
http://www.opencores.org/cores/mac

If u are willing to take up the synthesis task, I will update the Team
Members List with your name. I hope u will be interested in it...am I
right ?

Regards
Harish