Re: [oc] Development hardware

>Jasse Jansson wrote:
>> 1/ will the "Super FPGA board" be a PCI board for use in a
>> passive backplane or is it ment to be plugged into a PC or
>> is it a standalone board?

The sFPGA board will support both features : as a PCI card plugged
in a PC, or as a standalone card. Or, at least, this is the way I am
designing it... ;-)

>I have similar questions:
>
>1) When developing audio or video chip cores, it would be nice to have
>the FPGA on a board which I can plug into a normal PC for testing.  For
>testing video chip cores, the board will need at least 2MB of DRAM, and
>possibly as much as 32MB or so.
The RAM on board are :
* 128 K Fast Static RAM
* 4 MB of SDRAM

Anyway, this will be the first generation of sFPGA, which can be improved
later. I hope ASAP the schematics will be available on the webpage, so
the design could be on debate, to improve it together.

regards,   Ovidiu