[oc] Interesting ideas !

Hi there, quite a thrill to find out tht some one is working with open
IP. Currently I'm working with VHDL programming in
an Ericsson Third generation mobile system. The current work is in a
North bridge like controller implemented in a FPGA.
As one part I've implemented a SDRAM controller, not yet optimized, but
soon to be.

It would be interesting to play a part of your development in some of my
spare time

Best regards

Stefan Olofsson, M.Sc. E.E A/D designer ( from A/D to DSP to Memory
controller etc )
begin:vcard
n:Olofsson;Stefan
tel;home:+4631189503