Re: [Re: [oc] Coding Conventions are up]

Hi, I forwarded the Coding Conventions to the OpenIPCore mailing list we are
dealing there with such issues.
you can check http://www.openip.org/oc/ipi.html for some links about coding
styles and if Harish agrees I'll put also the html page there.

anyhow, regarding the OpenMore it is not mainly for coding conventions but for
core evaluation according to RMM and reusability standards

Thanks

"Eric Bissonnette" <BISSONNETTE.E@ems-t.ca> wrote:
** For Your Eyes Only **

Hi, I just dowloaded Motorola SRS (Semiconductor Reuse Standard) and it's a
great set of documents that cover the following items:

1- IP Interface
2 - Documentation
3 - Deliverables
4 - Verilog Style Guidelines

It is worth a look. http://mot-sps.com/srs/

>>> <harish@dacafe.com> 02/10 2:17 PM >>>
Hi Folks,

As I had said earlier, there is a need to have a set of RTL coding
styles (VHDL / Verilog) followed by all of us here.
Hence I am putting up my compact set of "Naming Conventions" / "Coding
Styles" or what ever it may be called as.
I have attached an HTML file containing these conventions.

Any positive criticism / suggestion is welcome at harish@opencores.org

Damjan, lets wait for some time and see that these conventions become
stable (In case if I need to take a second look at it depending upon the
type of response from others). Later we can have this up on the web.

Regards
Harish

Tired of limited space on Yahoo and Hotmail?
Free 100 Meg email account available at http://www.dacafe.com

pls: replay to khatib@ieee.org

Thanks
Jamil Khatib