No Subject

Hi Nathan,

>I am an IC developer working on a simple DSP "MAC unit" that
>sounds like it might fit with your needs. I am unsure of most of the
>details at this point, but I would be interested in seeing a
>specification, or a list of desired features.

As such presently we haven't yet come up with the specifications of the
MAC Unit. But I am working on it and I will put a brief picture of it in
front of the team. One thing I can say at this point of time is, it
should be a general purpose module and capable of getting integrated
along with any desired processor, may it be OR2K or any other.

>I might be able to
>convince my employer to release our IP for your project if I had more
>details. Also, please let me know if there are any other developers
>interested in contributing to this effort. We might be more open to
>working in the "open IP" framework if we could get some "free"
>assistance to speed the development process and reduce our NRE cost.

Definitely a team can surge ahead faster than an individual.
I will shortly be in touch with you regarding the spec of MAC unit.

Regards
Harish
Harish Y S
IC Design Engineer