Re: [cdrom] New release of OpenTech cdrom

I'm sending $30 for a CD.... but to where?
(I don't have your address). Also, I was thinking of maybe advertising it in
the local paper, as there are a lot of computer science students here in
Aberystwyth University , and I have 140 blank CDs here and a underused
CD writer.

The students here wouldn't probably have access to $30 kind of money,
and it would be good to get them aboard..  What would you want me to charge
(all profit goes back to OpenCores of course, the CDs cost $0.30 roughly,
so if I charged $3.00 (special student rate, non-printed CDs etc), you'd get
$2.70 per CD (if they sell)).

Anyway, I want the OpenTech cd for my own use.
Just thought the above might help get the word around?

Jeff Davies (piranha project).