Re: [cdrom] comments for the new release

I got my copy yesterday.

I am pleased with the contents.  Some stuff I already had,
but some I'd never seen before.

Two things I'd like to see added are BSIM and XSPICE.

The disk itself was not labeled in any way.  This was a problem
mostly because it is exactly the same brand I normally use.  A
fancy label would have been nice.

I also liked the organization of the files.  Some things fit into
more than one catagory, which makes this a hard task.

An html file list might be one way to do a fancy directory.

Comment to everyone:  Mr. Khatib has to be very careful about
copyrights.  He can not, for instance, put IEEE specifications
on his CD-ROM.  These are copyrighted, and it could end the
entire project.  PicoJava-II has similar problems.

Looking forward to Version 2.0,
Gary.
---
http://members.tripod.com/ghelbig/index.html
mailto:ghelbig@mailcity.com

On Sun, 23 Jul 2000 02:14:39
 Jamil Khatib wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>The new release of the OpenTech cdrom is going to be
>ready within 3 weeks from now.
>
>Could you please give me some comments if I should
>include, remove few things. If you want to add more
>features and extra things to include with teh whole
>package.
>
>Please I need extra comments from those who got their
>copies
>
>Regards
>Jamil Khatib

Send your favorite photo with any online greeting!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/americangreetings.rdct