Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Warning NUC NUC6i5SYK Bios 0028 [Dec 2015] problem
Hi.

I am trying to configure easyVdr in my new NUC NUC6i5SYK device, and I had had some important troubles by trying to start it automatically from RTC Alarm of vdr or from the remote control.

The problem was that  the BIOS that my NUC wore was the 0028 version, and with this BIOS the computer shutdowns only in S0 mode. Besides it can not be startes neither by rtc alamr nor remote control nor power button on the box of NUC.

I lost a lot of time trying to solve this, and finally I updated BIOS to 0033 version [January 2016]. Problems solved with that update.

I open this thread in order other NUC6 users can know the issue.

Regards.
Javier B.
VDR 1: Intel NUC6i5SYK || SSD 128Gb M.2 2242 ADATA PREMIER || External HD: W.D. Elements 5 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb KINGSTON HYPERX IMPACT − DDR4  || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || easyVdr 3.0  
VDR 2: Xtreamer Ultra || HD 2 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || yaVdr 0.6 
VDR 3: Siemens Gigaset M740 AV + HD Western Digital "My Book Essential-2, 1Tb" (6 partitions ext2) || VDR-NG-EM 0.6 Pro - Rev 844
Well.

Something happens with this BIOS.

Today, I found new info, and they recommend to downgrade BIOS.

May be the shutdown problems I have been had comes because of this:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/89188
Press "Show more" to see BIOS updates.

Regards.
Javier B.
VDR 1: Intel NUC6i5SYK || SSD 128Gb M.2 2242 ADATA PREMIER || External HD: W.D. Elements 5 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb KINGSTON HYPERX IMPACT − DDR4  || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || easyVdr 3.0  
VDR 2: Xtreamer Ultra || HD 2 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || yaVdr 0.6 
VDR 3: Siemens Gigaset M740 AV + HD Western Digital "My Book Essential-2, 1Tb" (6 partitions ext2) || VDR-NG-EM 0.6 Pro - Rev 844
Hi.

I am trying to ask for help to Intel support team, but conviniently the web page is out of service.

I guess I will have to wait till a good BIOS update is released.

Regards.
Javier B.

Angehängte Dateien
.jpg   ErrorSupportIntel.jpg (Größe: 54,67 KB / Downloads: 51)

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste