Fri Jan 10 2003
- Adding 'hw_parallel' plugin
- Adding 'fw_inhx16' plugin
- A lot of bug fixed in 'fw_..' plugins
Wed Jan 8 2003
- The first real read from a real PIC (a 16F627) with the 'serial'
- The first real write to a real PIC (a 16F627) with the 'serial'
plugin ;-), but some little bug in 'pw_16f' plugin :-(
- The first release (0.2.0) int the 'files' section :-)]
Tue Jan 7 2003 (later)
- New fileware plugin: 'inhx8m'
- The 'emu' burner and fw plugins work
- Started the 'serial' plugin...
Tue Jan 7 2003
- New fileware plugins: 'hex' and 'ptkl4+'
- Job parsing works
- Testing... and correcting...
Thu Jan 2 2003
- A new midware plugin is added: 'mw_bit6_14'
- The 'pw_16f' picware plugin under construction
- Job parsing under testing
Thu Dec 5 2002
- Added a picburner emulation hw_plugin and a transparent mw_plugin
- Started the pw_16f picware plugin...
Mon Nov 18 2002
- Added description and keywords for searching engines
Fri Nov 15 2002
Thu Nov 13 2002
- Webpage is started
- Program files in CVS section
If you want to join to development, or any question,
suggestment, please write:
WHAT IS MPBURNER?
MPBurner is a 'highly Modularized Pic Burner' written from scratch by
Gergely Szász. It is distributed under the GNU General Public
License - see the accompanying
file for more details.
THIS PROGRAM DOES
NOT WORKS YET!! :-)
- It will work with ALL hardware used for PIC
- It will handle all type of PICs, not just ICSP capable
- It will know all file type used for storing PIC programs and
data (inhx8m, inhx16, inhx32, simple hex...)
- plus other 'extreme' formats (inhx8, COFF, ptkl4 format,
- It will handle more than one burner at the same time
- pic_auto_change capability (but you need hardware for it :-)
- Later, an assembler may be included, which can produce not
only COFF format object files...
ON WHAT OPERATING SYSTEMS IT RUN?
It runs under Linux and other UNIXES, (including HURD :-) ), but
it is beeing developed under Linux (or later perhaps under HURD).
Work in progress...
- If you download the full source, put the mpburner tarball in a
directory where you have permissions (eg. your home
- and unpack it:
gzip -cd mpburner-0.x.x.tar.gz
| tar xv
- compile & link:
make from the top directory
Compiling and running mpburner requires make, a c compiler, libc and
libdl standard GNU libraries.
This time there is not any configuration option... But see
Once more: this program DOES NOT fully function yet...
- An emulated PIC programmer, with lot of emulated PIC (this time
only 16Fxxx types) for testing and obj file format conversion
- A serial PIC programmer plugin (not completely tested); to build
the burner see schematics
- 'Intel modified Hex File Format' file plugin (inhx8m)
- A plain hex file plugin (ADDR:data)
- A 'ptkl4+' file plugin