Dragon Hunt is a fun rogue-like/RPG game for Linux and Windows.
You play an adventuring hero who is investigating rumours of
monsters in a small town. You explore towns, mountains, valleys,
caves, rivers, islands, and deserts while fighting monsters,
collecting gold and gems, and hunting the legendary Great Dragon.
- 11/05/05 Version 3.51 Released
- Fixed a few small bugs that got into 3.50.
- 11/04/05 Version 3.50 Released
- The latest release has re-organized the UI with a summary
display of your hero's current stats and unified all
the windows into a single canvas. Skills now show the price
of their use in battle and items can be equipped during battle.
Various other small bugfixes are also included.
- 7/05/05 Version 3.49 Released
- Shops, inv access and the inventory itself now use the canvas
exclusively. Rebalanced game a bit. Improved scripting. (Bugfixes and new
abilities) Minor bugfixes/improvements (thanks to Michael Kallas)
- 5/06/05 Version 3.48 Released
- Improved a few maps. (Allison Marles) Redid scripting. All commands are now
stackable, which should allow for more complex scripts.
- 3/27/05 Version 3.47 Released
- The loadgame window displays stats before loading the game. Improved a few
- 3/22/05 Version 3.46 Released
- Equipment display in inventory is now tile-based. Added energy potions. Map
editor retains formatting. Stores, battles, and inventory all appear within the
main window now.
- 2/23/05 Version 3.45 Released
- Several new levels added. (Allison Marles, George Tuosto) Gems added. (Allison Marles)
- 2/21/05 Version 3.44 Released
- Added (unusable) path from town.
- 2/16/05 Version 3.43 Released
- Battle interface improved. Enhancements to map editor.
- 2/10/05 Version 3.42 Released
- Multiple monsters can attack at once. Bugfixes. New levels/content.
(Allison Marles and George Tuosto)
- 2/02/05 Version 3.41 Released
- Map Editor can adjust walkable status. Fixed walls in town.
- 1/29/05 Version 3.40 Released
- New (better) buttons. (Allison Marles) Underground battles now have a
better background. New final level.
- 1/13/05 Version 3.39 Released
- All monsters have pictures. Large number of small improvements.
- 1/04/05 Version 3.38 Released
- Improved maps. (Town, Level 2, Island) Bugfixes. Improvements